This week the guys get a mysterious letter addressed to Darren Stallone, which leads them to investigate a warehouse in downtown for what’s going on as the team splits up, one half investigates the warehouse to get information, the other half does some book research. Some good old “nerdy” investigation happens in this episode.
The warehouse for this episode is loosely based on the lore of the Spaghetti Warehouse in Downtown Dallas.
This game takes place in Dallas Texas.
- John Biggs – Former Military man, looking to bust ghosts Goals: Military
- Bill Weston – Former vacuum salesman, looking for a good paying job, Ghosts are real. Goals: Wealth, Peace
- Dr Nick Oldrick – Scientist with a degree from Harvard, Brooke Harvard University. Goals: Prove Existence
- Butch – Australian, who enjoys fixing things, mechanic at heart, likes to invent. Goals: Soulless Science
- Eliza – Former stunt woman, who thought she was getting a job a goat farm. Goals: Serving Humanity
- Vince – @TheEvilDM
- Show Announcements – @Rollhighordie
- Facebook page – fb.me/RollHighorDie
Podcast (ghostbustersready2believe): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:11:22 — 130.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS