Further Adventures, as we find out more about William Stark. The group finds out they can’t get to William’s office, because only he has access to it, as the Superhero base is in the basement. The group continues their secretive ways, as they have two comms in their ears, one for the good guys, one for the bad guys. The group finds out how their “other life” turned out, as they are wonderful good wholesome people! The group has to figure out how to continue their plans, with out Lady Leaf figure out what’s up with them, as she suspects something is wrong with her superhero buddies. Meanwhile the group puts two and two together, figuring out Dr.Doom’s counter part, Mister Doom is the key to getting home.
This game takes place in Dallas Texas.
- John aka “The REAL Metal Adder” // “The Iron Dragon” // “The Metal Master”- Outcast kid in high school, has no real family to care about. Super Power is Magnetic Manipulation.
- William aka “Psycho” // “The Bureaucrat” // “The Brain” – Alpha nerd in high school, Genius, distant cousin to Tony Stark. Super Power is Mind Control and Weather Control
- George aka “Uber George” // “The Mayor” // “Dr.Speed” // “Boo-Uber George” – Former class mate from high school, who is a county sheriff. Super Power is Quick Speed and shape shifting.
- Dahlia aka “Lady Leaf” – Part of the What If universe, and team mate of P.O.M (Patriots of ‘Murica), with the super powers of plant control, and shrinking.
- Jim aka “Death From Above”- Nerd kid in high school, who took a shining to practicing street magic. When that career did not take off, he took to stealing during his shows. Super power is Gravity Control.
- Johnny Depp aka “The Depp-inator” – Hollywood actor, who formed a bromance with Jim.
Follow the Judge/Watch on Twitter:
- Vince – @TheEvilDM
- Show Announcements – @Rollhighordie